Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes


Hi there!  I have a card to share today that uses one of my favorite sets from Taylored Expressions, Critters on Ice.  I just LOVE all of the little critters in the set.  I paired it with papers from the Build a Scene - Christmas 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack.  I thought the sky background with the star worked very well for my little scene. . .and so did the snowflake paper!!

I embossed the snow on the bottom of the card using the Snowfall Embossing Folder.  The little polar bear was stamped, colored and then die cut using the coordinating Critters on Ice Dies.  The focal and sentiment circles were die cut using the Stitched Circle Stacklets.   I finished off the card with some Snow Flurries Sequins.

I hope you've been inspired to create today!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

SUPPLIES USED:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails