Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Happy Hello


Hi there!  I have a fun little card to share with you today using alphabet dies.  I used the Chunky Alpha from Taylored Expressions for my card.  I always LOVE the look of using the negative of alphabet dies, so I created a card using that technique.

I started by diecutting "hello" out of some Lollipop cardstock.  I had to run it through twice since I only had one "L" die.  Once I die cut the sentiment, I embossed that piece with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder to give it some interest.  I attached that piece to the black using foam tape.  The flowers were created using the Scribble Flowers Die Set.  To add a little sparkles, I used some sequins from the Sweetheart Sequins.

I hope you've been inspired by a fun, simple way to use your alphabet dies!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails