Friday, August 12, 2016

SJC48 Be Still


I have a project to share today using the latest Share Joy Challenge!  I LOVE the sketch and the fact that it's Clean & Simple.  I decided to use the Faith In Bloom set from Taylored Expressions.  I stamped and colored the sweet flower from the set and then stamped the sentiment.

In order to give the background some interest while still keeping the card clean & simple, I used the Damask Embossing Folder to create some texture.  The strips of Candy Corn and Granny Smith cardstocks tie in the colors of the flower.

I hope you'll play along with the Share Joy Challenge!!  It gives a great starting point for inspiration!!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

SUPPLIES USED:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails